Who Needs A Grading Permit?
Every person shall be required to obtain a grading permit from the Town when a site plan is required per the Farragut Zoning Ordinance or when a preliminary plat is required per the Farragut Subdivision Regulations. An application for a grading permit shall be submitted during the process of applying for either a site plan or preliminary plat.

Download the Grading Permit form

Show All Answers

1. What is the Town's Level of Service Regarding Maintenance of The Drainage System?
2. How Do I Report Illegal Dumping Into The Storm Sewer System?
3. Who Needs A Grading Permit?
4. Who Needs An Aquatic Resource Alteration Permit (ARAP)?
5. How Do I Appeal A Notice of Violation (NOV) or Civil Penalty Assessment?
6. Is It Ok To Discharge My Pool Over My Lawn?