- Boards & Committees
- Farragut Education Relations Committee
Farragut Education Relations Committee
Be a mentor...find out more at Tennessee Achieves!
- 4:00 PM
- First Monday of each month
- Town Hall
11408 Municipal Center Dr.
Farragut, TN 37934
Agenda & Minutes Center
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Agenda and Minutes Center
- Mandy Kincaid (Liaison to Farragut Primary School)
- Michelle Morrow (Liaison to Farragut Intermediate School)
- Beth Duncan (Liaison to Farragut Middle School)
- Janet Morgan (Liaison to Farragut High School)
- Mary Cook (Liaison to Farragut High School Education Foundation)
- Mary Nussbaum (Liaison to St. John Neumann)
- Vice Mayor Louise Povlin
Youth Representatives FY2022-2023
- Ocean Edwards, Farragut High School Senior Representative
- William Cabaniss, Farragut High School Junior Representative
- Michelle Lin, Farragut High School Junior Representative
- Vaishnavi Tathineni, Farragut High School Junior Representative
- Vacant, Concord Christian School Representative
- Vacant, Knoxville Christian School Representative
- Jennifer Hatmaker, email@example.com
The purpose of the committee shall be to connect the Town of Farragut with the education institutions and youth in the Farragut community. Additionally, the committee will advise the Town Staff and Board of Mayor and Aldermen on school and student activities and achievements, youth leadership opportunities and community service opportunities, and other issues as directed by the elected body.