The Administration Department, led by the Town Administrator, is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Town. Additionally, the Administration Department is responsible for serving as staff support for the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, Farragut Education Relations Committee, and the Municipal Court.
- Budget Administration and Financial Management - The fiscal year cycle is July 1 through June 30.
- Citizen Request Program - The Town offers Farragut citizens a unique program that encourages suggestions or concerns about all Town services, from streets to parks. Requests can be made by phone or in person between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or anytime online through the Citizen Request Tracker page.
- Town Ordinances - The Farragut Municipal Code is updated annually.
- Alcoholic Beverages Retailer’s License - A license is required for the sale of beer and/or liquor in the State of Tennessee and within Town limits.
- Public Records - All public records are stored, maintained and distributed in accordance with state law. Public records requests can be made by submitting a request using the forms provided at Public Records.
- Business License - A license is required for all businesses located in the Town limits, including professional services and home-based businesses.
- Personnel - Openings are filled as needed and are generally advertised in the Sunday employment section of the Knoxville News Sentinel and other professional printed and online media outlets, on social media sites and at Jobs.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) - Provides analysis, interpretation, mapping and understanding of data vital to the community in a variety of areas.
- Information Technology - The Town manages various systems that provide services to the community via the Town's website.
- Traffic Enforcement Program - The Town enforces an automated Traffic Enforcement Program (red light violations) at four Town intersections. Information about violation payment and appeal is available at Traffic.