Athletic Field RentalS
Fall/Winter 2017-18 Field Use Allocation Clubs seeking to reserve field space for the fall and winter on any Town of Farragut athletic field are encouraged to complete a field allocation packet and return it to the Town by Friday, May 26th. Groups that complete the allocation process are eligible to reserve multiple blocks of time on fields during the season.
There will be a mandatory meeting for field allocation clubs on Tuesday, June 6th at 7:00pm at Farragut Town Hall. The fall/winter field reservation calendar will be finalized at this meeting. Groups that opt not to participate as an allocation club will be eligible to reserve any available field space on a prepay basis beginning Friday, July 21st.
The fall/winter rental season will begin on Saturday, August 5th and will conclude on Tuesday, October 31st. Synthetic turf fields can be reserved through Friday, March 2, 2018.
Groups can reserve the Town's athletic fields through Friday, August 4th on a first-come, first-served prepay basis. To be eligible to reserve a field, groups need to complete the Prepay Application (available below) and provide the Town with proof of liability insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 in coverage. For more information, contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at (865) 966-7057.
Spring/Summer Field Use (Prepay Only)
Field user groups must be in compliance with the Tennessee General Assembly Public Chapter 325 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention' applying to both public and private schools and community recreational leagues, covering all sports, for children under the age of 18 that requires a participation fee.
Field Rental Fees:
- $15/hr - All grass fields and baseball/softball fields
- $30/hr - Synthetic turf fields
Field Use Prepay ApplicationMayor Bob Leonard Park (MBLP) – All field are lighted: 301 Watt Road
Synthetic Turf Rules
View Field Use Calendar
Liability Insurance Example
Field Descriptions and Fees
- Upper Softball - Skinned Infield (285' radius) - 65’ & 70' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road ($15 an hour)
- Lower Softball - Skinned Infield (275' radius) - 60', 65’ & 70' bases; located off upper parking on Watt Road ($15 an hour)
- West Diamond - Skinned Infield (300' radius) - portable mound, 70' & 80’ bases; located near parking lot on Harrison Lane ($15 an hour)
- East Diamond - Baseball (300' down the line; 325' alleys; 350' center field) - 60’6” mound, 90' bases; located off main parking lot on Watt Road ($15 an hour) - This field will be closed to rentals from August 1 through September 1.
- Field 1 - (180' x 360') - Synthetic Turf; located north of parking lot on Harrison Lane
- Field 2 - (180' x 336') - Synthetic Turf; located north center of park near upper parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 3 - (165’ x 360’) - This field will be converted to synthetic turf and will be available for rental beginning November 1 - located off main parking lot on Watt Road
- Field 5 - (120' x 220') - Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to woods)
- Field 6 - (120' x 220') – Fescue; located off parking lot on Harrison Lane (nearest to road)
Anchor Park (AP) – Fields are not lighted: 11730 Turkey Creek Road
- Rectangular field - (180’ x 330’) - Fescue
- Softball field - (275' down the line; 290' center field)
McFee Park – All fields are lighted: 917 McFee Road
- Field 1 - (195’ x 330’) - Bermuda) - Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not be available for lacrosse use
- Field 2 - (75’ x 120’) – Bermuda – Due to the proximity to and orientation of the walking trails, this field is not available for lacrosse use – This field has no goals
Groups can request the use of Town athletic fields for tournaments up to one year in advance. For more information, click on the link below or contact the Parks and Leisure Services Department at 966-7057.
Tournament and Camp Application
Farragut Hotel Information
Tennessee Sports Concussion Law
Youth Sports Organizations who utilize Town of Farragut athletic facilities for games and practices must provide proof (annually) their organization is in compliance with the Tennessee Sports Concussion Law.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention Law
Youth Sports Organizations using any Town of Farragut athletic fields must be in compliance with the Tennessee General Assembly Public Chapter 325 'Sudden Cardiac Arrest Prevention' applying to both public and private schools and community recreational leagues, covering all sports, for children under the age of 18 that require a participation fee.